Cresco Property is a private landlord established since 1998 letting quality house share accommodation in London’s Royal Borough of Greenwich to key workers, professionals, UK based and overseas students on a short or long term basis.
Availability is always changing so although rooms may not be available in the particular house you choose, with over 100 rooms there's always a large selection to choose from in the area. All rooms are let on a single occupancy basis and are lockable, with shared facilities such as kitchen/dining areas, bathrooms/showers, TV lounge and gardens. Cresco also has luxury En-suite rooms available. All security deposits are protected and required properties have HMO licences.
All bills are included. The monthly payment is fully inclusive of rent, water, gas, electricity and WIRELESS BROADBAND, providing hassle free living with just one simple and practical monthly all inclusive payment making monthly budgeting much easier.
Low Cost Single Occupancy Accommodation Ideal for Key Workers and Students
- Rooms start from £375 to £500 per month
- En-suites start from £540 to £600 per month
- All bills included (Council Tax, Gas, Electricity
- Water, Communal TV licence & WI-FI)
- Fully furnished rooms
- Fully fitted and equipped kitchens
- T.V. Lounge
- Newly refurbished houses
- Gardens with gardener supplied
- Cleaner supplied for communal areas
- No DHSS, Housing Benefit, Pets, Children or Couples
- Woolwich, Plumstead & Abbey Wood are ideally situated for Central London, Just 20-25 minutes by train. DLR (docklands light railway) taking you directly into the City, City Airport, Docklands and East London.